The service does not automatically collect any information except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages.
- Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the period of their storing on the end device and a unique reference number.
- The entity that places the cookies on the Website User’s end device and accesses them is the Website Operator.
The cookies are used for:
- Adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimising the use of the web pages; in particular, these files enable recognition of the User’s device and displaying the web page, adjusted to his or her individual needs;
- To produce statistics which help to understand how the Website Users use the websites, which in turn makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
- Strictly necessary cookies, which enable Users to use the Website services.
- These are cookies used for security purposes, e.g. to detect fraudulent authentication within the Website.
- Performance cookies, which enable the collection of information on the way the Website’s web pages are used.
- Functional cookies, which enable the Website to “remember” the User’s settings and interface personalisation options.
- Marketing cookies, which make it possible to provide Users with advertising content better tailored to their interests.
- In most cases, the software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows storing cookies on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies via the web browser settings or inform about each installation of cookies on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the options and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (browser) settings.
- Cookies stored on the Website User’s end device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.